Within the European Commission’s Erasmus+ Program Key Action 1 – Mobility of Individuals, CEU academic staff (faculty) may seek Erasmus+ funding for a teaching period at a partner institution abroad. The teaching must be carried out at a Higher Education Institution (HEI) that is a holder of an Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) with which CEU has signed a bilateral agreement in a specific area of teaching.
Expected outcomes of the mobility
The mobility activities are expected to produce the following outcomes:
- improved competences, linked to professional profiles;
- broader understanding of practices, policies and systems in education, training or youth across countries;
- increased capacity to trigger changes in terms of modernisation and international opening within their educational organisations;
- greater understanding of interconnections between formal and non-formal education, vocational training and the labour market respectively;
- better quality of their work and activities in favour of students, trainees, apprentices, pupils, adult learners, young people and volunteers;
- greater understanding and responsiveness to social, linguistic and cultural diversity;
- increased ability to address the needs of the disadvantaged;
- increased support for and promotion of mobility activities for learners;
- increased opportunities for professional and career development;
- improved foreign language competences;
- increased motivation and satisfaction in their daily work.
The required English language proficiency is prescribed by the host university (and it is usually at least B2 level).
Staff mobility funding (Serbian: Konkursi za zaposlene) http://www.kg.ac.rs/erasmus.php